Network doesn't exist For Withdraw

Hi , I am using https://api.exchange.coinbase.com//withdrawals/crypto API to withdraw to my wallet but when I put netowrk=“polygon” it returns Network doesn’t exist . I dont understand why is this happening . I even used Avalanche but still same response.
When I try to same thing with ethereum It works like a charm.
Kindly help me in this regard.

Hello @salman116! Thank you for taking an interest in trying out Coinbase APIs. For the details regarding your concern, we will check on this for you with our team. We will get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!

1 Like

Hello @salman116, welcome to the forum! We are always happy to help. We understand that you are receiving a “Network doesn’t exist” error message for both Polygon and Avalanche.

The error message that you are receiving might be because the crypto that you are trying to withdraw doesn’t include Polygon and/or Avalanche as its supported networks. You can verify the list of supported networks per currency via the /currencies endpoint.

Also, please do note that the network parameter was added to support multichain withdrawals, but is only applicable for ETH, MATIC, and USDC on Polygon, and USDC on Solana. If you are transferring any crypto via the default network (e.g. USDT, this is the Ethereum network), then you do not need to use the network parameter in your call.

Additionally, upon checking, it appears that withdrawal and deposits for USDC, MATIC and ETH on the Polygon network are experiencing a delay. This can occur for multiple reasons including wallet maintenance or blockchain delays. Our team is aware of the issue and currently working on a fix, but we cannot provide an ETA of when this issue will be fully resolved.

You can check our status page and subscribe to updates for Delayed Polygon (MATIC / ETH / USDC) Deposits and Withdrawals:

We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter. Have a great day!

1 Like

Hello @jmclendon. Upon checking the Coinbase Pro Status page, the issue regarding the delayed withdrawals and deposits on Polygon has been resolved.

To further assist you on your concern, we’ll need you to provide us with the following information:

• Are you receiving any error messages when trying to withdraw MATIC to Polygon? If yes, can you copy the text of the error messages into this thread?
  • Are you using the /withdrawals/crypto endpoint as well?

Once you send us the information requested above, we’ll work to quickly address your concern. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

1 Like

As you can see here https://api.exchange.coinbase.com/currencies/MATIC you can only withdraw matic on the ethereum network. the default network should be polygon

Did you see my last question? Please advise.

Hello,

Can we deposit and withdraw USDC in Solana and Polygon with the api get_address and withdraw?

Hello @jmclendon. Apologies for the delay in our response.

We’ve seen your concern and we’re already looking into it. However, please note that we are still working with the teams to ensure this is addressed accurately for you. We will get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!

Hello @xprocoinpay. To answer your query, you can withdraw USDC in Solana and Polygon. However, it can be performed using the /transfers API. Hope this helps. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you. We found the network string in the withdrawal end point.

4 Likes

Hi there @jmclendon! We sincerely apologize for the delay in our response. Upon reviewing your concern with the team, we have come up with the following in response to your concern:

• The default network for matic is ethereum.
  • We have unified addresses when generating ethereum addresses (so it will work on either network).
  • However, usually we should be displaying “polygon” if the user inputs polygon as a network. This has been escalated and currently worked upon.

We hope we were able to give clarification with our reply. Please do not hesitate to message us again if you have any other inquiries. Thank you!

2 Likes