Missing / Null Data in Transaction List Response for Account

Hello,

I am using the ‘Sign in with Coinbase’ API to get all transactions into our wallet with a specific account Id (my BTC wallet) and that is all working fine. However, on a response, I am missing some key information.

For example, who the transaction is from, their wallet etc and the destination. Now I can assert that the destination is my wallet address, however, I do not have a sender wallet address?

I have a transaction hash which is valid and is available to view on a blockexplorer, however, for the purposes of our implementation, I require the sender address to be in the from → address JSON response.

Any ideas?

Hello @aicukltd! Welcome to the forum! We’re happy to help, but first we’ll need you to provide us with the following information so that we can further assist you with the issue:

• With regards to the response you are receiving, may we know if you have received an error code or message? If yes, could you please copy the text of the error messages into this email?
  • Can you provide a screenshot to demonstrate the problem you are encountering?

Once you send us the information requested above, we’ll work to quickly address this issue. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you!

1 Like