Looking for unresolved charge webhook

Hello,

I was looking at the documentation at Webhook Fields and Events | Coinbase Cloud, but I couldn’t find the unresolved charge webhook.

• As I understand, a payment by a customer can be unresolved, and I need to manually resolve that payment in the dashboard, at the Payments section. Is that correct?

• Is there an unresolved charge webhook? It would be nice to have an unresolved charge webhook, so that the customer can be notified after payment that the payment was unresolved. In that way the customer knows that he or she could contact me and ask to resolve the payment. And then they understand why they are not yet getting what they paid for. For me it would also be useful to get a notification, so that I can have a look at the payment in the dashboard and resolve it, so that the customer gets what they paid for.

Kind regards,
Jay

Hello @Jay81, thank you for taking an interest in trying out Coinbase APIs. For the details regarding your concern, we will check on this for you with our team to see how we can best assist. We will get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!

Are you guys going to address his question? @Faker This was over a month ago.

Hi @Jay81 and @Skoot! We sincerely apologize for the delay in our response. Rest assured that this issue has been forwarded to our internal teams. We will get back to you once we have any updates. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you!