Integrating API payment gateway

I want to use Coinbase as a payment gateway on my game portal website. When customers register, they will create a wallet address, and when players win, they will receive a certain amount of crypto into their wallets. Which documentation should I read?

1 Like

Hi @a2675802

Welcome to Coinbase forum, also we appreciate your interest in our Coinbase products.

I understand your concern completely surely I will help you in this concern, before that just a small confirmation. Have you raised any ticket recently on our help page regarding the same issue?

We are waiting for your response, have a good day ahead.

Hi Sandy,

Thank you for your feedback. This is my first time using your services.

Vào Th 5, 25 thg 5, 2023 vào lúc 20:35 Santhosh Selvaraj via Coinbase Cloud Forum <notifications@coinbase-cloud.discoursemail.com> đã viết:

Hi @a2675802

Thank you for your prompt response.

I see that you have mentioned “This is my first time using your services.” which is indirect No. Can I take it as you haven’t filled any ticket regarding the same issue ?. Could you please confirm it.

We are waiting for your response, have a good day ahead.

Hi Sandy,

I have submitted a ticket requesting assistance with this issue on the help page.

Vào Th 6, 26 thg 5, 2023 vào lúc 15:26 Santhosh Selvaraj via Coinbase Cloud Forum <notifications@coinbase-cloud.discoursemail.com> đã viết:

Hi @a2675802, it is good to hear that you have created the ticket. We will address your query and provide resolution via the ticket. Please keep a close track of your email communication or the ticket communication. Since you have opened the ticket, I’m considering this forum post as closed.

Thanks for your understanding, have a nice day.