Incorrect info returned by GET order endpoint

after creating a limit order with post only equals true, when I check that order from coinbase app I can see that the order status shows this is a post only order. but when invoking ‘/api/v3/brokerage/orders/historical/{order_id}’ from the response the postonly status is false. (which should be true)

(partial response sample)
“order_configuration”: {
“market_market_ioc”: null,
“limit_limit_gtc”: {
“base_size”: “0.001”,
“limit_price”: “100”,
“post_only”: false
},
“limit_limit_gtd”: null
},

Hi @sp213231! We understand your concern regarding this mismatch in order details being fetched by the Coinbase app and the Advanced Trade /orders endpoint.

In order for us to accurately look into this and further assist you, we’ll need you to provide us first with the following information regarding your concern:

• Can you please provide a code snippet including URL and parameters that you used when creating the limit order?
  • Can you please also share with us the screenshot of the order details showing from the Coinbase app?

Please leave out any sensitive information when sending us the requested details above. Once we receive these details, we’ll work to quickly address your concern.

We appreciate your patience and understanding. Have a wonderful day!

2 Likes

I observed the same behavior. The post_only field is false in the response from the historical orders api for passive orders.

Hello @dpkw! We appreciate your interest in trying out Coinbase APIs. For us to further assist you with your concern, same as what we asked from @sp213231, we would like you to provide us a code snippet including URL and parameters that you used when creating the limit order.

We appreciate your understanding.

1 Like