I can't get my money out of coinbase

Hello everyone, I have a problem. I have put 110$ USDT in Coinbase wallet, but when I try to convert it to another crypto, it reflects me a red text It says “Network Commission, your ETH balance is 0.00. To continue with the transaction you need $21.34.”

It’s a very expensive commission, I think. And I don’t know if I should put ETH in my Coinbase wallet to get the network fee. What do you tell me?

Hello @jesusdmc98! Thank you for taking an interest in trying out Coinbase APIs. For the details regarding your concern, we will check on this for you with our team. We will get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!

1 Like

Hi @jesusdmc98! The network commission is to cover miner fees.

Coinbase Wallet allows you to adjust the miner fee when making a transaction. To adjust the speed of your transaction, select the gear icon next to the miner fee, and you’ll be presented with the option to select the speed at which your transaction will be picked up and confirmed by the network.

Speed options include:

• Slow: transaction is less expensive and will take longer to confirm
  • Normal: transaction is priced at an average rate and will take an average time to confirm
  • Fast: transaction is the most expensive but will also confirm the quickest

You can also customize the miner fee. Selecting this option will allow you to manually enter the max fee, max priority fee, gas limit, and nonce of the transaction.

Please see our Help Center for more information: https://help.coinbase.com/en/wallet/sending-and-receiving/adjusting-miner-fees

2 Likes