Https://api.exchange.coinbase.com/products/

I have website where i want to show all coinbase coins along with its price but the issue is that i have to call seperatly for every coin to get its price, & coinbase also has api limit of 10 requests per second so how can i get all price in one ticked api, i have check all other exchanges has ticker apis that provide coin prices in one ticker api? https://api.pro.coinbase.com/products/$pair/ticker

Hello @Maalik9272! Welcome to the forum community.

To begin with, we would like to let you know that Coinbase Pro (including Pro APIs) will be fully sunsetted going forward 2023, after all customers have been migrated to Advance Trade. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you migrate your trading activity from Coinbase Pro to Advanced Trade and use Advanced Trade as your primary advanced trading platform. For more info, please have a look at [FAQ] (FAQ | Coinbase Cloud).

Now for your query to get the list of all the Coinbase coins along with their prices, you may use the List Products endpoint of Advance Trade - Get a list of the available currency pairs for trading.

We hope this helps. We’d be happy to answer any more questions.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!