How to upload pictures to ipfs using coin base cloud node

So as my name suggest I have used moralis for ipfs upload. You just need a node for ipfs otherwise it won’t even be accessible.

I get that Coin base cloud is also a node, however I can’t find any method to file upload using ipfs using coinbase cloud node methods

How can using we ether js and also coinbase cloud node upload a file to IPFS and then also retrieve the link to the file for use later(like letting people select their profile pictures.

Thank you

1 Like

Hello @Moralisbro! Thank you for taking an interest in trying out Coinbase APIs. For the details regarding your concern, we will check on this for you with our team. We will get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!

3 Likes

Hello @Moralisbro. I understand that you would like to upload files to IPFS via Coinbase Cloud Node. Unfortunately, this feature is not available as of the moment. Hence, I recommend that you post this in the Feedback Section of the Developer Forum so that it can be reviewed by the appropriate team when planning what features to build next. Thank you!

2 Likes