How to retrieve transactions from the database

I am having trouble finding the docs to retrieve transactions from the database once it has been done over the block chain. Also can someone point me to video tutorials that I can see about coin base cloud.

Hello @Moralisbro, welcome to the Coinbase Cloud Developer’s Forum! We are always happy to help. Regarding your concern on what to use to retrieve transactions from the database once it has been done over the blockchain. We have two options:

1. Ethereum API
  • This has an instant API Access to shared Ethereum nodes, hosted and managed by Coinbase Cloud.
  • You can check this link for more information about retrieving blockchain transaction information using the Ethereum API.
  1. Advanced API
  • Simplifies access to blockchain data
  • You can check this link for more information about retrieving blockchain transaction information using the Advanced API.

With regard to video tutorials, unfortunately we do not have this mode of instructions upon utilizing Coinbase Cloud as of this moment.

We hope that this clarifies your concerns. If you have further questions or clarifications, please do not hesitate to reach out to us again.Thank you and have a nice day!

3 Likes