How to install the Coinbase Cloud SDK

I feel I would have to npm install the coinbase cloud sdk to use it’s methods but I can;t seem to figure out how.
Also are there references in node or even python on how to use the methods. Just curl requests with json response isn’t much help honestly.

Hello @Moralisbro ! Thank you for taking an interest in trying out Coinbase APIs. For the details regarding your concern, we will check on this for you with our team. We will get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!

Hello @Moralisbro! Welcome to the forum! We understand that you are having trouble installing the Coinbase Cloud SDK, can you elaborate the steps that you took in conducting the installation and also provide the error message(s) you received that caused failed installation? This would help us get a better picture of your situation. You may go here to review the installation steps for Coinbase Cloud SDK. Also, we see that you want to use the methods provided by the Coinbase Cloud SDK. Therefore, we recommend that you look into the Ethereum API and Advanced API since we believe that the methods you desire can also be achieved through these APIs. Finally, for your request in asking for references in using the methods in NodeJS or Python, unfortunately, Coinbase Node API does not offer it as of the moment. Therefore, we would like to recommend that you post this in the Feedback Section of the Forum as most new features and improvements to Coinbase come directly from feedback like yours, so it’s very valuable to us. Thank you and we look forward to your response!

1 Like