How to create a wallet address for USDT trc20

“Encantada de leer esto amigos alguien puede enseñarme a crear una billetera o dirección de monedero USDT trc20 de retiro .:innocent::eyes::smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat:” - @greisflor

Hi @greisflor, welcome to the forum! Unfortunately, Coinbase does not support USDT on Tron (TRC-20). We only support USDT on the Ethereum blockchain (ERC-20). You may find more information in the Help Center page for the USDT asset: https://help.coinbase.com/en/coinbase/getting-started/crypto-education/USDT.

If you have any more questions, feel free to reply to this thread.

2 Likes

Hello,

When I sign into coinbase pro it shows me a popup that says some coins are on different networks, polygon etc.

How do I deposit (create address) and withdraw these versions pf the coins with the pro API?

Hello @xprocoinpay. To further assist you with your concern, can you provide a screenshot of the pop-up window in your Coinbase Pro account saying that some coins are on different networks?

Once you send us the information requested above, we’ll work to quickly address your concern. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

For the meantime, you may browse through these documentation links to know more about deposit and withdrawal of funds using Coinbase Pro API: