How to catch in web apps "Lock Wallet" button click event from Coinbase Wallet extension

Hi

How to catch in web apps “Lock Wallet” button click event from Coinbase Wallet extension ?

Welcome to the Coinbase Cloud Developer forum, @sawmkc! We’re happy to help, but first we’ll need you to provide us with the following information so that we can further assist you with your concern:

• “How to catch in web apps “Lock Wallet” button click event from Coinbase Wallet extension ?” Kindly share with us more details about this and if possible, provide an example to better demonstrate your use case.
  • Can you tell us what library you are using to integrate Coinbase Wallet to your web application?
  • If you have any more information or screenshot that can demonstrate your concern, feel free to share it with us.

Once you reply back to us for the requested information above, we’ll work to quickly address your concern. We appreciate your understanding. Have a great day ahead!

2 Likes

Thank you for response.
The use case which I try to handle is disconnect wallet from the web app when user click “Lock wallet” button, otherwise wallet information (e.g. balance) cached in the app. For example somebody else can open browser and see this details. so I would like to catch “lock wallet” event and handle this user case.
I am using @coinbase/wallet-sdk 3.6.0