How do I design the checkout page if I'm using the woocommerce plugin?

Hello

I’m using the woocommerce plugin. I can see in my coinbase commerce dashboard that I can design checkout pages, but I don’t see any way to link them to woocommerce, and I don’t see any other way to control the checkout page for woocommerce.

Am I missing something?

Hello @ubotdev! Thank you for taking an interest in trying out Coinbase APIs. For the details regarding your concern, we will check on this for you with our team. We will get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!

3 Likes

Hello @ubotdev ! We would like to ask if you have read through our guide for Integrating with WooCommerce: Intergrating with WooCommerce. Additionally, the setup of the WooCommerce integration occurs on the WordPress side rather than from the Coinbase Commerce dashboard.

3 Likes

Hello

I’m talking about after the user clicks “pay now” and is directed to the coinbase website.

Please read my question more carefully.

So I am assuming this never actually got answered for ya…

Hello @ubotdev! We apologize for the delay and for any misunderstanding in the context of your query. To address your concern, please refer to this documentation on how you can add a payment button. By adding the payment button, you are able to design and control the check out page.

We hope this helps. Please feel free to reply back to this thread should you need further assistance. Thank you and have a great day!

2 Likes