How customizable is the Commerce Checkout?

Hello,

So I am checking out the Coinbase Commerce app/plugin to accept crypto payments but I am confused and curious about how customizable it is?

So far just using the Check Out function I can make a purchasable item check out and set a price but I don’t see anything indicating quantity… If someone wants to buy 10 - 20 - 30 of the same item is there a way to make that type of a indication on the check out?

If the developed on the embedded coding and I have to code it on my webpage?

I am just confused as to how someone would buy a multiple quantity with out rebuying over and over.

Also you have the text input field options of Name Email Address Address and Phone number…but can I add on different text field like user name or refund address etc etc? Or am I just stuck at those fields…can I make said fields mandatory to be completed to properly execute a check out payment?

Thank you for the help!

Hello @DannyK88! Apologies for the delay in our response.

We’ve seen your concern and we’re already looking into it. However, please note that we are still working with the teams to ensure this is addressed accurately for you. We will get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!

1 Like

Thanks I will be waiting!

Hi @DannyK88! We appreciate your patience while we look into this.

We will take your questions as a feedback as Coinbase Commerce checkout does not yet support these functionalities. While we can’t offer any specific timeline for adding features, we are constantly working to build products our customers will love. Please see our answers below:

1. The Coinbase crypto payment page is not customizable at the moment.
  2. No, there is currently no way to specify the quantity of an item.
  3. Yes, you will have to insert it in your code.
  4. It is not currently possible to add a different text field. Also, those text fields are not mandatory, you can opt not to include them when creating the Checkout Page.

We hope we were able to help you with your concerns. Should you have further questions, feel free to ask them. Thank you!

2 Likes