Help with getting started

Hello, I am working on a remittance application and I want to leverage the power of crypto for handling international deposits.
Is it possible to accept fiat deposits from users of my application if they do not have coin base accounts. For example, my company maintains one coin base account. Can my users deposit into that company account via one of the payment methods available like debit/ credit cards, usa banks, europe banks etc. without owning coin base accounts.

Please note that I’ve spent over 6 hours going through the documentation, and I was not able to get answers to my questions.

Thanks.

Hello @StephenOkeleke ! Welcome to the forum! For the details regarding your concern, we will check on this for you with our team. We will get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!

Hi @StephenOkeleke! Thank you for your patience while we were looking into this. Unfortunately, we do not have a fiat wallet feature where you can use to fund or send money to the address. We also do not have a specific product that particularly addresses all your mentioned requirements.

This is a good feature addition otherwise. You may post this in the Feedback Section of the Forum as most new features and improvements to Coinbase come directly from ideas like yours, so it’s very valuable to us. Thank you!

2 Likes