Getting the portfolio global value from passed transaction?

It is possible to get the portfolio global value in euro for each passed transaction ?
Or even getting the value in euro for a currency at a specific time ?

I can’t find a way to compute that from the report export, neither find a way using the api.

Thanks

Hi @florent! Thank you for raising your concern. To help in the investigation, can you provide more information on what you are trying to do and what are the things you have already tried? Once you have given the needed details, we will work hard to address your issue. Thanks!

1 Like

I live in France and have to fill my country tax declaration.
For that, I need to calculate my global capital gain for one year.

I need to know the global value in (EUR) of my portfolio (including every currencies) for every transaction.

So, I can get all the information I need for a transaction with the export report, but there is no way to get this portfolio global value at every transaction instant.

So what I tried is using the export data. Looked into the api endpoint, but can’t find the appropriate endpoint for my need.

I hope you understand my issue.
Thank

Hi @florent! Apologies for the delayed response. Currently, we don’t have this functionality in our APIs. You may opt to accomplish this with third-party APIs but unfortunately, we don’t have any recommendations at the moment. We appreciate it if you can share this in our Feedback Section of the Forum as most new features and improvements to Coinbase come directly from feedback like yours, so it’s very valuable to us. Thank you!

3 Likes