Get Balances and Withdrawals

The endpoints for fetching balances and withdrawals exist for coinbase commerce, but cannot be accessed with a commerce API key. Is there a timeline on when this will be available?

Is there a timeline for when these Coinbase Commerce endpoints will be available for use with a commerce API key? Will this sign in with coinbase method work for commerce accounts that are not connected to a coinbase retail account?

Welcome to the Coinbase Developer Forum, @jimmytap!

As of the moment, Balances and Withdrawals is only accessible through the Coinbase Commerce website and we currently do not have endpoints available in Commerce API. Rest assured that I’ve logged this as a feature request since most new features and improvements to Coinbase products come directly from feedback like yours, so it’s very valuable to them. While Coinbase can’t offer any specific timeline for adding features, they are constantly working to build products that their customers will love.

If you want to stay up to date on the latest from Coinbase Cloud, you can also bookmark the following webpage and subscribe to email updates at the bottom of the page: https://www.coinbase.com/cloud/discover

Thank you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us again if you have further questions.

1 Like

As I have waiting a long time for this and is not working, I like to sum to the feature request to get the commerce Coinbase balance and/or withdrawals made. It’s a very important resource to use in the web apps that consume the API.
Any news are welcome. Thanks

1 Like