[Feature] Show orders/positions on chart

Hi Coinbase team,

In the Advanced trading chart in your website - please show the orders and positions as they get entered either by the trading panel on your website or via the API.

OR - please offer an integration via TradingView.com (not the tradingview chart on your website).

Currently, there’s no way to visualize one’s orders/positions on a chart.

Thank you!

1 Like

YAS I miss the little diamonds along the bottom of the price chart. @makuchaku idk if it helps, but they do show in the order book section as little dots near the price. It’s not really the same tho because you have to adjust the pricing scale and then… it just doesn’t work as well visually idk.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

Though : I would really really prefer integration into tradingview.com - as I run all my indicators there. I can also adjust orders as needed :slight_smile:
Cheers!

1 Like

Hi @makuchaku!

Regarding your feedback to show the orders and positions as they get entered either by the trading panel on your website or via the APl in the Advanced trading chart of the Coinbase website and/or to offer an integration via TradingView.com to visualize one’s orders/positions on a chart, we’ve logged this as a feature request. Most new features and improvements to Coinbase products come directly from feedback like yours, so it’s very valuable to them. While Coinbase can’t offer any specific timeline for adding features, they are constantly working to build products that their customers will love.

If you want to stay up to date on the latest from Coinbase Cloud, you can also bookmark the following webpage and subscribe to email updates at the bottom of the page: https://www.coinbase.com/cloud/discover

Thank you!

1 Like