Do users globally use the same [Coinbase.com](http://coinbase.com/) app and APIs?

Hi there,

I also posted this in the general topic channel:

Is there a separate set of APIs for Coinbase.com operating in the US vs Coinbase.com operating internationally (similar to Binance.us vs Binance.com), or do users globally use the same Coinbase.com app and APIs?

Hello @ian-ridian! To provide you the most accurate answer, we will have to double check on this for you with our team. We will get back to you once we have an update. Thank you for your patience. Keep in touch!

1 Like

hello, we have closed Coinbase, I give my ID so that they can open it for me, but it doesn’t work, I keep repeating it

Hi @BlackPanda! Just following up, were you able to confirm this for us by any chance? Thank you!

Hello @ian-ridian. We appreciate your patience and understanding while we check this with our team. To answer your question, Coinbase users around the globe use the same Coinbase application/website and Coinbase APIs. However, there are some limitations when it comes to trading and funding. Some countries have access to crypto/fiat trading pairs while other countries can only access crypto/crypto trading pairs. Also, Coinbase NFT is supported in all countries except Singapore and any country restricted by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).For more details regarding this, you may visit the following help center pages:

We hope we were able to answer your query. Thank you!

3 Likes

This was exactly what I needed. Thank you @Faker!

3 Likes

Hello @ian-ridian! Thank you for confirming and we’re always happy to help! If you have any other concerns or queries, please feel free to post again in the forum.

2 Likes