Coinbase exchange relation to coinbase commerce (Accept payment and auto convert to fiat bank account)

Hi, I am getting confused which account I need to create. My goal is to accept crypto payment in our mobile app and auto convert it to fiat currency and auto withdraw (if possible) to our bank account.
At first I tried signing up with a personal account on coinbase commerce and was able to successfully integrate to our mobile app but since it is personal it cannot auto convert to fiat. So I deleted the personal account and create a business account in coinbase exchange. I read that there’s only 1 business account needed for both coinbase exchange and commerce. I was able to login to coinbase exchange but I cannot login to commerce with the business account. I can see the settings on coinbase exchange that there is an API key but I think it is only for wallet transactions. It is also missing the webhook secret from the coinbase commerce. How do I integrate the business account to our mobile app if I cannot login to commerce with the business account in order to get the api key and webhook secret for commerce?

Hi @jacksonduelit! Thank you for taking an interest in trying out Coinbase APIs. For the details regarding your inquiry, we will check on this for you with our team to see how we can best assist. We’ll get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!