Buy api doesnt execute with completed status

I’m using Oauth authentication to buy and sell. (used access_token and refresh_token)

When i make request for buy order, every time its comes with created status and after some time its displayed canceled status.
how to become a completed order!?

Below is a api called that i perform.

Please do some needful.

Every time transaction object got a null with created status

Hello @dhaval! Welcome to Developers Forum and thank you for taking an interest in trying out Coinbase APIs.

For the details regarding your concern, we recommend adding in a payment_method parameter in your coinbasePayload object. Although the documentation lists it as optional depending on how the purchase is processed it may be required.

You can see an example of how to add in the payment_method in the documentation, as well as how to find your payment_method ID using the GET /payment-methods API Call . Hope this helps, thank you!

2 Likes

Hello joshmer briones
Thanks for the replay.

But i had also try with payment method, but still getting same issue.
And also point that transaction object get with null.

Hello @dhaval ! Thanks for the information. We recommend using commit a buy API call to further complete the buy transaction. Please note that the buy id obtained from the previous request is used to process the Buy request. Please refer to the example listed in the documentation as to how to make that API Call.

We hope this helps. If you have further concerns, please don’t hesitate to reply to this thread.

2 Likes