Automatically withdraw

After a purchase, I need to be able to do stuff with the crypto received. How can I automatically withdraw crypto after purchases? Either to coinbase or another wallet is fine.

Is there a way to do that, either through the API or the dashboard?

Hello @ubotdev! Thank you for taking an interest in trying out Coinbase APIs. For the details regarding your concern, we will check on this for you with our team. We will get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!

3 Likes

Hi @ubotdev! Apologies for the delayed response. Upon investigating with our team, unfortunately there is no way of withdrawing Commerce funds via API. You may withdraw funds from Commerce through this Website. You may also visit this Link for more information about withdrawals. Thank you.

2 Likes

So if I understand correctly, I’ll need to have a member of my team manually log into coinbase commerce and withdraw funds after every time someone makes a purchase? There’s no way to automate withdrawal?

Then is there a way to turn of the 2-Factor Authentication? I could easily write a web bot to automate the process for me, but I can’t do this with 2FA turned on.

Hi there @ubotdev! We apologize for the delay. After discussing your issue with the team, here are our answers with regards to your inquiries:

• “There’s no way to automate withdrawal?” - Unfortunately, there is no way to automate withdrawals. You may refer to this link to know more about the withdrawal process.
  • “Then is there a way to turn of the 2-Factor Authentication?” - As a part of the account onboarding process, Coinbase Commerce requires that users set up 2-step verification via Google Authenticator. Hence, 2FA is a required thing.

We hope we were able to provide answers to your inquiries. Please do not hesitate to reply to this thread if you ever have any questions in mind. Thank you!

3 Likes