The API seems to have become unreliable in the last day or so. I’m seeing a lot of 502 errors.
Hello there, @jasondeb17! We are happy to help, but first we’ll need you to provide us with the following information so that we can further assist you with the concern:
- Can you share with us the endpoints that return this 502 Bad Gateway error?
- Were you able to get a 200 OK response before encountering the 502 Bad Gateway error?
- Can you give a specific date wherein you have experienced this error and can you confirm if it is still being encountered as of this moment?
- Please provide a screenshot of the error code you are experiencing.
- If you have any more information or screenshot that can demonstrate your concern, feel free to share it with us. Please ensure to send any images or screenshots as attachments, as we’re unable to see images/screenshots when they are inserted in the body of your email and be reminded to omit any personal info.
Once you send us the information requested above, we will work quickly to address your concern. Thank you and have a nice day!
This happened zero (0) times before 2023/03/27.
500s recorded this week (times in UTC):
It seems to be failing randomly – perhaps you have one bad node?
This is the raw failure response in all cases.
<html> <head><title>502 Bad Gateway</title></head> <body> <center><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1></center> </body> </html>
Hello @jasondeb17 ! Thank you for the additional information that you have provided for us to further investigate this. For the details regarding your concern, we will check on this for you with our team. We will get back to you once we have more information. Keep in touch!
Yeah, getting this a lot this morning on the candles endpoint. Nothing but 502 errors this morning.
It appears to now be fixed. I haven’t seen a 502 in a few minutes.
Hi @Jerry ! We appreciate your time in bringing this up to our attention. And based on this Incident Report, we can confirm that yes, the intermittent issue observed on Advanced Trade has now been resolved.
This seems to be happening again. I getting random 502 errors for the candle and ticker endpoints
Hello, Getting these errors too. Way too often. Like last 9 times out of 10 I hit the api, it either gives me a 502 error or a 503 error.
Yeah they are back. Didn’t encounter them for an hour or so and it started again.
Yes, seeing this again now too.
Same on my end, I’ve created an additional topic because this one was rather old. Leaving a comment here nonetheless.
i’m getting 502s on https://api.coinbase.com/api/v3/brokerage/orders/historical and https://api.coinbase.com/api/v3/brokerage/accounts. it would be nice if status.coinbase.com reported there was an issue when this is occurring.
Hey @ssj_100, @Bro_1234, @jasondeb17, @Okrah and @griscruf - Thanks for reaching out to us about this. Our team is aware of the issue and is working on getting everything back to normal as soon as possible. Although we don’t have an estimated time to resolution, we recommend that you periodically check your account to see if the issue has been resolved.
Thanks for your patience as we work to resolve this issue.
The candlesticks and ticker endpoints are working now. Thanks!