Advanced Trade Filled Orders & Order Books listed by date posted

I have contacted your support about this issue but I am also posting it here.

The filled orders in the order management interface are listed in the order they were posted not the order they were filled. Also orders sitting on the books are listed by date posted, not price.

I am struggling to see how you are expecting people to use this to monitor their order books, since both open and filled orders would be populating their lists randomly. What matters is the date of fill, or price not the date of posting.

Coinbase Pro had this designed correctly, I suspect both these issues are an error in the design.

The only workaround I can see is to download a CSV report for the last period. To see what has happened. But this is clumsy and not what the CSV report is for.

Can you please review.

3 Likes

Hi @djbrook!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback!

We’ve logged your feedback about Filled Orders and Order Book with our internal teams so we can continue improving our user experience. Most new features and improvements to our products come directly from feedback like yours, so it’s very valuable to us. While we can’t offer any specific timeline for adding features, we are constantly working to build products our customers will love.

If you want to stay up to date on the latest from Coinbase Cloud, you can also bookmark the following webpage and subscribe to email updates at the bottom of the page: https://www.coinbase.com/cloud/discover

We hope this is helpful, and please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you and have a nice day!

2 Likes

what endpoints are you referring to @djbrook

Hello, I am not referring to any endpoints. I have given up on interfacing with the API until it has settled down. I am referring to the manual interface in advanced, which lists filled orders by the date they were posted rather than the date they were filled.

I have been trying to figure out why anyone would want to see them in that order but I still can’t figure out why it is designed like this.